Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hecticness leads to blogging

I am so busy recently and i feel like blogging...

Really hope for friday to come asap... not for the sports day, just for the sake for me to rest.

Red house marchers are really like a 'semi girl guides' 25 ladies n 5 gentlemen

30 of them are really sporting and I can see the winning look in them.

Some of them continue practicing when it was a take 10 break.

Maybe girls more kiasu ?

Raj just msn me fuck u...

I shall reply him a 'HI Fucker , have you eaten your shit ?'

Back to the marching team, 30 of them are really good and sporting.

Best marchers ever had for a house.

Extra credits to all 30 marchers , Hsu Cherng( commander) , Chin shen and Elizabeth for contributing so much effort in the marching team.

Win or lose doesn't matter, the most important is we have fun.

Oh.. Raj just reply he said ''not yet eat the shit'' and he added ''heard you swallow ur cum just now.''

I shall not reply him.

P/S I am just a mascot :( .

No comments: