Thursday, July 3, 2008

Satisfaction

Sports day is finally over... The next upcoming activities are just some english week competition, nothing much actually.

What worry me the most is Mathematics, I totally can't understand Geometry coordinate at all..
Time is running up, 132 more days to GG.COM.MY/HOME/LOGIN/fuckyoustpm

Here are some pictures..

Me and Eng Eu camwhoring


Red house marchers, Even though we get 3rd but you guys are number 1 inside me..



So synchronize how to get 3rd? judges must be blind..


CHAMPIONS !!!


Kay tze( PBSM President O.o) and I


This is the
my very last chance to participate in a sports day... perhaps I feel contented . There are so many memories for me in this school... I got a feeling that I am going to burst in tears on the last day of school..

Oh shit.. I am so emotional.. or maybe sentimental ?


p.s. If there is anyone out there that can help me with Form 6 Mathematics paper 1, tell me.

Peace off yo..








No comments: