Monday, September 15, 2008

I am back !!!

My blog is so dead... I can even see dust flying around my screen,... The few factors of causing me not being able to update my blog is..

Busy studying.
Seriously recently damn sibeh busy because exam is around the 'junction' oh yeh.. I got Business, Economics, General studies , Maths (s) to cover.. Yeh morale of the story... Don't study last minute or you end up like me..

Internet Down
Bloody streamyx always down.. when i got time to blog u down.. I no time to blog u smooth.. then my sis use the net to play FaceBook interior design game.. ( I'm always like what the fuck wei.. that game is fucking pointless, *drag the cupboard to your desire position* * choose the colour of your curtains* Fucking help the chores pls...)

Addicted to basketball
They got new nets for the court and the broken rim is fixed.. really enjoy playing basketball with people there. If i get lucky, I can even watch a fight live. (There is this guy who got punch right in the eye twice for saying the other guy's mother while playing basketball =.=.) So how cool is that ?

Addicted to foosball
I m picking up foosball again.. I was once very in to it thanks to TonYU SpredeMIN and Chee 'Tsunami hands' Fung. We really enjoy going Rileys and enjoy the fucking malfunction Air-con there.. play until the sweat drip on the table..If we get lucky we might even see college girls playing there. FTW ANNA TAU CHEONG !!!

Drown in books
Too much reading causes people to blog like a freak.. Yeh Blogging it like a 7 marks business question... 1m for point , 1/2m for ellaboration.

Ok ... Disco break..

Check this beautiful song by The Script



No comments: