Friday, August 7, 2009

Left out

If you previously use to read what I write, I bet you must terrified !! Gosh you are writing again !!!

I know I know, it's my fault, I have stopped it for almost a year, thanks to STPM driving me nuts . Then right after STPM, I have been over hardworking in working , from christmas tree masscotts to various product promoters, and then telemarketing which I think I basically 'Got on the car'(cantonese). However sucks or not, It still earns me some cash and unforgettable experience.

On my STPM side, after much of 'hardwork' and burning jollsticks. I eventually got in to a local university. Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) studying Bachelor of International Business Management (BIBM). Many critics that I have heard here and there about the course I am doing in a local university, some people says this course is still new in Malaysia and I will just be a white mice if I pick up the offer.I didn't think that much and I ended up here in UUM, it has been a month, and I am still alive =P.. Very much alive indeed.

Alright not going to write much this time, will seriously update about my studies, university, happenenings around me , I promise.

And.. oh yeh I am getting myself a laptop next week . hehe..

No comments: