Thursday, October 15, 2009

3 Years still tickling..

On the 14/10/06 when I was still a naive young boy ( in fact I am still one now) , Today this girl said ''Yes I want to be your minnie" Without realizing 3 years has past by just like this, and we are still stronger than ever. Many crisis had striked on us .


On some day in august 2007, When the national service (2008) name list was released, It was one of the hardest time of our lifes. The computer system actually said "tahniah" to her :( . This TAHNIAH send her away from me to the far east Malaysia (Sarawak) for 3 months. Things sucks alot since then , and shit happens for more than 3 months.

yes things are even sucker than this


Actually things were not that bad.. we really had alot of great time. So great that it seems like we both live in our small little world like no one else ever existed.




baby I really enjoy admiring the whole scenery of KL with you.



I enjoy doing stupid things with you..!!


and even more stupid things




We really had so much fun time together..



Baby I just want to say, even though I am approximately 7 hours away from you, doesn't matter it is happy times or hard ones. I wish you will be the one by my side.. Ok?

Happy Anniversary baby... <3


No comments: