Monday, October 5, 2009

When sometone fuck your day up..

I decided to just spam here..

I bought fucking dinner from your fucking stall

Not to say your food is so extraordinary special or delicious.

You just can't fucking cook..

You make me waited for a whole fucking hour..

Nevermind

But why did you show me your fucking constipated face?

Fuck off my life and get yourself some bananas

You selfish slut..

You only bother your own profit ?!

You better get yourself some bitch slap..

Wake up you fucking ''dumpling''

How is Malaysia gona improve with people like you ?

You totally spoil my fucking day..

If I have a molotov...

I will burn down your whole fucking stall

Fuck you and hope you burn and decay in hell..

I almost forgot it's my 19th year today..

Far away from my expectation

How can a day be so terrible ?

I shall calm down and enjoy the rest of my day..

No comments: